Our best-selling Ultra Sheer? line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex? Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Fast absorbing
how to use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.?2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
See what’s inside
While Neutrogena? strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6%
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6- Naphthalate, Vp/hexadecane Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate